A mini-MBA in food entrepreneurship from Babson College!
Hope & Main has partnered with Babson College and Santander to provide resources, capital, and mentorship to early-stage entrepreneurs in the food-industry in the Rhode Island. This program is free to entrepreneurs and provides entrepreneurs with the tools they need to catalyze growth and focuses on a food-specific curriculum taught by Babson College MBA professors.
The 12-week course is completely virtual and is accepting applications now for classes beginning in April 2024! Entrepreneurs that are accepted will graduate with a plan for growth and up to $13,000 in capital grants. In addition, each participant will use THEIR business as their sample materials for the classes! Note: you do NOT have to be a Hope & Main member to join this opportunity.
Applications are due January 14th, 2024. Scroll down to view the quick facts about Santander’s Cultivate Small Business.
Attend a Free Virtual Info Session:
Tuesday, December 19th 3:00 – 4:00 PM EST
Wednesday, January 10th 5:00 – 6:00 PM EST
login information will be provided after registration
When is it?
The 12-week virtual program runs March 28thth, 2024 to June 13th, 2024.
What do I get?
The program provides:
- live virtual classes taught by Babson College MBA professors
- curriculum built for food business owners
- connections to mentors in the food industry
- a network of fellow food entrepreneurs
- capital grants ranging from $2,500 to $13,000
Can anyone apply?
We are looking for businesses that:
- are women-, immigrant-, or BIPOC-owned in the food industry
- have been in operation for at least one year as of April 1, 2024
- have revenue between $25,000 and $1,000,000 in the last calendar year are located in the Rhode Island area
Who runs this?
Cultivate Small Business is fully funded by Santander. The program is a collaboration between Santander, Hope & Main, Babson College, CommonWealth Kitchen, and ICIC.
How do I get in ?
- Join the next online info session
- If you have any questions about the program you can contact Mike@makefoodyourbusiness.org
- You can also apply at the link below