Dish Up RI
- Business applicant cannot have declared bankruptcy within the past three years
- Business applicant cannot have any federal, state, or local tax liens
- Business applicant must already be in operation by or before January 1, 2020
- Business applicant must be currently open, or have a plan to reopen in the next sixty days from date of applying for the program
- Business applicant must have had to reduce operations OR experienced diminished revenue OR found their products no longer in demand due to the impact of emergency orders or health concerns
From Restaurant to Retail
Restaurants participating in this initiative get access an outstanding team of locally-based experts that provide technical assistance, in addition to our in-house business incubation team.
Under the guidance of this team, restaurants can create retail products from signature sauces, marinades or spreads, baked goods and even frozen or pre-prepared meals that will be sold in local stores and farmers markets.