We’ve all heard this line before: “It takes money to make money.”
As a business grows, an infusion of capital is often times necessary to take your company to the next level. Whether it’s acquiring a new piece of equipment or building a facility, a business loan may be the best way to fund your company without giving up equity.
Join us for a candid conversation with Independence Bank’s Chairman Tom Bain as he explains the ins-and-outs of how loans work. Topics covered include:
• Assessing your business’s financial needs
• Overview of regulations, registrations and tax filings
• Where the business plan fits in
• Application criteria and pre-qualification process
• Loan size, schedule and terms
• Clarification of fees
• Understanding credit
The time to learn more about bank loans is not when you need a loan — the time to learn about how to fund your business comes before you really need the capital. So, sign up today for free!