Do you have an idea for a food business? Now’s your chance to explore that idea with the region’s premier food business incubator. Hope & Main’s Bootcamp covers a broad
Do you have an idea for a food business? Now’s your chance to explore that idea with the region’s premier food business incubator. Hope & Main’s Bootcamp covers a broad number of topics related to starting and growing a food business. Topics include:
- Business Plans – Hope & Main
- Market Research – Matt Parsons, Johnson & Johnson
- Branding, Sales & Marketing – Marc & Gia Jobin, Jobin Design
- Funding Options – Shane Matlock, The Burgundian: Coffee and Waffles
- Legal Considerations – Alexander Chiulli, Barton Gilman LLP
- Entrepreneur Panel – Trafford Kane, Kane’s Kitchen / Ben Aalvik, Fully Rooted / Becca Brady, Hometown Poke
This comprehensive overview of what it takes to start and sustain a food business also includes a panel discussion featuring entrepreneurs currently running food-related businesses. Opportunities for self-assessment, networking, and Q&A will also be provided.
Here’s what you’ll get out of participating in the Bootcamp:
- A road map to move your idea from product, to brand, to business
- The ability to identify market potential and target customer
- Clarity on your strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur
- A new perspective on the landscape of the local food economy
- Light refreshments including Hope & Main member-produced products to enjoy
THERE IS NO COMMITMENT TO HOPE & MAIN MEMBERSHIP AT THIS TIME. If participants choose to pursue membership with with Hope & Main after the Bootcamp, the cost of the Bootcamp will be credited towards on-boarding fees.
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hope & Main
691 Main St, Warren, Rhode Island 02885
Bootcamp - February 2020
Sorry! Tickets for this event aren't available.
Hope & Main