While the ingredient list for flour tortillas is simple, the process can be surprisingly difficult to get right. With help from a veteran tortilla maker, you will dive into the
While the ingredient list for flour tortillas is simple, the process can be surprisingly difficult to get right. With help from a veteran tortilla maker, you will dive into the craft of making this foundational food item. A perfectly soft and pliable homemade flour tortilla can amplify just about any ingredient you wish to eat them with.
Join us to learn how to make our signature, authentic flour tortillas followed by a delicious Tex-Mex sampling and drink pairing.
Anyone looking to come for food after the workshop, you will have the option between a meat and vegetarian Tex-Mex taco. If you have any dietary restrictions, you can indicate these when you’re purchasing your ticket.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Parking is located on the side of the building or on the street.
- What should I bring to the event? Feel free to bring a rolling pin from home if you enjoy working with a tool you’re familiar with. Otherwise, we will provide all the supplies and ingredients you will need.
- While I’m rolling, can I be drinking? The bar will be open to workshop participants at an additional cost. It will also be open to the public starting at 9pm.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? You can email us directly at email@example.com.
- What’s the refund policy? Because we’re dealing with food which will be pre-purchased and limited spots are available, tickets are non-refundable.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Email confirmation is fine.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferable? Send us an email directly and we would be happy to help figure out a solution.
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends? Please specify who will be attending the class on your ticket, but if someone else has to take your place just let us know ahead of time via email who will be taking your place in order to minimize any confusion on the day of.
- Can I get in before 9pm to drink or just watch the workshop? No, before 9pm is reserved for the workshop participants. If you’re there for just food or drink, we will verify tickets at the door and ask you to wait until 9pm.