Learn about the new Into the Light Wellness Center and its offerings at this FREE EVENT - with free, short, sample workshops and information tables with information staffed by the
Learn about the new Into the Light Wellness Center and its offerings at this FREE EVENT – with free, short, sample workshops and information tables with information staffed by the instructors who offer classes and workshops at the center (which is located a few blocks down the street from Hope & Main).
This event showcases the wellness center and staff to the community with free workshops and classes including:
- Introductory Yoga and Meditation (chair based sessions) offered by Marie Brennan-Chasin, certified Yoga instructor
- Nutrition workshops including Plant-Based Diets and menu and sample meal and snack preparation in the Demonstration Kitchen classroom offered by Nancy Antonucci, Holistic Wellness Consultant and Nutrition Specialist, and co-founder of “The Live Right Way”
- Essential Oils table with product information offered by Wellness Instructor, Theresa Chabot
- A College Success Consultant and Career Planning Coach table with information about Consulting services workshops by Kathy Bjorge, wellness center owner and consultant
- An introduction to the “Artists’ Talks” series and creativity workshops by Kathy Bjorge, wellness center owner and local Artist
The event also includes a central hallway gallery display with pieces available for purchase by local photographer, Leah Coulombe, of Nature’s Window Photography.
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Into the Light Wellness CenterKathy Bjorge