Join our Markets
Our Schoolyard (summer) and Meet Your Maker (winter) Markets allow Hope & Main Members and local businesses to interact directly with the East Bay Community. These markets provide a low-cost entry point to start selling your products and engage with your customers and future fans!
JOIN US IN THE SCHOOLYARD
Our summer markets in the schoolyard at Hope & Main occur every Sunday from 9am – 1pm, mid June to October . We welcome applications from Hope & Main members and graduates, as well as growers, producers, and food-related artisans based in New England.
Applications for our 2020 Schoolyard Season will be available in February 2020
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
We Love our Vendors!
We are committed to supporting our vendors’ success at our markets. We provide training resources, promotional assistance, and operate a vendor community Facebook group.
2019 Market Programming
We’ve got a great season lined up! In addition to the celebrations
listed on select market dates below, we have an exciting calendar
filled with live music, garden demonstrations, kids activities, and more!
- June 16th: Opening Day/Fathers Day Weekend
- June 23rd: CFM Presents – Magnolia
- July 21st: CFM Presents – Kalfou/National Ice Cream Day
- August 4th: National Farmers Market Week Celebrations
- August 18th: CFM Presents Robertico Arias
- September 22nd: Bluegrass and BBQ/CFM Presents: Four Bridges
- October 6th: Hope & Main’s Birthday Celebration
- October 20th: Warren Walkabout
- October 27th: Halloween & Harvest Celebration
Tips & resources for selling at our farmers-makers markets